Book your service
With the recent influx of private vehicle ownership in the UK, finding a reliable yet affordable car service garage has become increasingly difficult. Towns like Slough have a large percentage of the population with more than one car per household.
Triple S MOT Centre is the first-choice car service garage in Slough specialising in all types of car repair. We have a team of experienced technicians ready to service your vehicle and ensure it leaves the garage in top-notch conditions.
With over 35 years of experience, Triple S MOT Centre can guarantee you the best quality of services in the entire town at prices you won’t find anywhere else. We also offer helpful expert advises, completely free of charge.
What do we have to offer?
At Triple S MOT Centre, we cover the entire spectrum of repairs and car servicing in Slough. We have divided our services intotwo categories, interim, and full service, to better cater to your car’s unique requirements.
Interim service–Ideal for people who use their car to commute around the city most of the time, our interim car servicing includes –
- A thorough check of the timing belt.
- Functionality test of the clutch and transmission system.
- Testing the suspension system for any issues.
- Brakes, brake fluid condition, ABS, and handbrakes functionality testing.
- Damage in the steering column, alignment, and checking if there is any slack in its movements.
- Exhaust emission test.
- Inspection of warning lights, headlights, reverses lights, and brake lights.
- Thorough examination of the chassis to check and repair any damage.
- Performance check of the restraining systems.
- Checking the mirror and wipers.
- Cooling system and fan operation testing.
- Replacing the oil filters and fitting new sump plug washers.
- Checking the tyres for excessive body damage and permissible tread depth.
- Battery functionality testing.
Other than that, our car service garage in Slough also offers full car servicing, where we service all the components mentioned above along with other critical parts of your vehicle.
Full service –Full service is ideal for you if you use your car more extensively and primarily on long haul drives. It includes –
- Complete flush and refill of the engine oil.
- Inspection and replacement of spark plugs.
- Compulsory replacement of the oil, air and pollen filter.
- A thorough inspection and repair of any loose joint in the chassis.
- And more!
How often should you get a car servicing?
Ideally, we recommend an interim service after every 6 months, or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first; whereas a full service should be done after every 12,000 miles of 1 year.
What are you waiting for?
Our car service garage in Slough is guaranteed to keep your vehicle in excellent driving conditions without burning a hole in your pocket. All the spares we use carry a 12 month, or 10,000 miles warranty.
Bring your vehicle to Triple S MOT Centre today; you can also call us to book an appointment before your visit.